Received Sylff fellowship in 2019.
Academic supervisor: Prof. Dr. Gordana Ilic-Popov
Current affiliation: Teaching Assistant, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Law
Academic achievements, social engagement initiatives:
• COVID 19 Grant awarded by Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund Association, Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research, 2020
• Scholarship awarded by the Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund Association, Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research, 2019
• Scholarship awarded by the Serbian Fiscal Society for a Research Stay at International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (Amsterdam), 2018
• Scholarship for young researchers awarded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia, 2018
• Scholarshipfor the best undergraduate students awarded by the CIty of Belgrade, 2012 – 2013
• Scholarship for exceptional students, awarded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia, 2010 – 2013
• Award for the best student's essay in the field of law and economics, awarded by the Luka Ćelović and Milivoje Jovanović Endowment Fund, 2013
Lidija Zivkovic was born on 25 March 1990 in Belgrade, where she completed elementary school, and the Fist Belgrade Gymnasium with GPA 5 out of 5. She graduated from the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law in 2013, with GPA 9.93 out of 10. In 2015 she graduated cum laude from the Vienna University of Economics and Business in the field of International Tax Law. Her thesis "Finality of Losses and their Different or Preferential Treatment" was published the same year in an edited volume by Linde Verlag, Vienna. In 2017 she obtained a master's degree in the field of Tax Law and Public Finances from the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law with GPA 10 out of 10, where she defended with honours her master thesis on the topic “Fiscal Residence of Companies”. She is currently a PhD candidate at the same faculty, writing her doctoral dissertation on the topic "General Anti-avoidance Rules".
In the period 2013-2014 she worked at the Commercial Court in Belgrade. From 2016-2017 she worked as a Tax Consultant at KPMG Belgrade. Since October 2017 she is working at the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law as a Teaching Assistant for Tax Law, The Law of International Tax Conventions and European Union Tax Law. She published numerous scientific articles and contributions in edited volumes and participated in various conferences, both nationally and internationally. She is the president of the Serbian Young IFA Network and a member of the executive board of the Serbian International Fiscal Association Branch (Serbian Fiscal Society). She is fluent in English (IELTS grade 8.5 = C2 CEF equivalent) and German language (TELC C1). https://www.linkedin.com/in/lidija-zivkovic-ab05a2107/?originalSubdomain=rs
To contact this fellow, email the Sylff Association at sylff[a]tkfd.or.jp (replace [a] with @).