- The Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research will not use any personal information provided for any purposes other than those explicitly stated. However, should any other uses arise in the future, prior notice will be given to users. Should consent for a new use of information not be received, the user can decline such use at his/her own discretion.
- The Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research will implement the necessary and appropriate oversight of the management of personal information by employees to ensure that personal information is not compromised.
- The Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research may outsource the management of personal information. In such a case, the necessary and appropriate oversight will be implemented in order to maintain the integrity of personal information.
- The Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research will not provide personal information to unaffiliated third parties without the consent of the individual concerned. However, this does not include cases of a legal nature, or cases where life and property require protection.
- The Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research will strictly adhere to all privacy laws as well as guidelines regarding personal information, and shall undertake continuous reviews of the content of its efforts towards such adherence in order to strive for improvement.
For more information contact:
General Affairs, the Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research
TEL:03-5797-8400 FAX:03-5570-6030 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org