Received Sylff fellowship in 2023
Academic supervisor: Leonor Pais, Fred Oswald, Fred Zijlstra
Current affiliation: University of Coimbra
Academic Achievements, Social Engagement Initiatives:
▪ Completed Masters and Postgraduate Studies with a grade of 18 out of 20.
▪ Completed an internship at Vrije Universiteit Brussels in the Artificial Intelligence for HealthCare program, achieving the maximum grade of 20 out of 20.
▪ Worked in the AI Lab during the internship at Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
▪ Played leading roles in projects titled “Artificial Intelligence on The Future of The Tasks of Mental Healthcare Workers" and "Data Analytics - Understanding and Promoting Student Engagement".
Enhanced research capabilities and deepened understanding of AI's impact on society through involvement in significant projects.
▪ Authored publications including "The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on the Creativity of Videos" and "The Consequences of Large Language Models on the Development of Student's Cognitive Abilities".
▪ Focused on exploring AI's effects on various social dimensions through research and publications.
My professional journey is characterized by a commitment to advancing the field of Artificial Intelligence. After completing my Master and Postgraduate Studies with distinguished grades, I embarked on an internship at Vrije Universiteit Brussels, where I worked in the AI Lab and excelled in my endeavors. Currently, I am pursuing a PhD at The University of Coimbra under the guidance of experts like Lenor Pais, Fred Oswald (Rice University), and Fred Zijstra (Maastricht University), my research benefits from a rich tapestry of global insights into AI and ethics. This academic pursuit is complemented by my role as Chief Internal Communications Officer at BauWatch, where I interact daily with our directors from multiple countries (both inside and outside of Europe), and have the chance to witness and actively participate in the growth of an international company.