Received Sylff fellowship in 2015.
Academic supervisor: Dr. Viktória Endrődi-Kovács
Academic achievements, social engagement initiatives:
1. Stipendium Hungaricum Awardee for Doctoral Degree, 2020-2024.
2. Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF) Association Fellowship, 2015.
3. National Champion Scholarship for Master’s Degree, Tanoto Foundation International Fellowship, 2013-2015.
4. Research Grant, entitled “Public Opinion of Moving the Capital of Indonesia to Kalimantan on Social Media, Faculty of Communication Sciences, Pancasila University, 2019.
5. The 2nd winner in article writing for a framework of the National Education Day, Ministry of Education and Culture, Indonesia, 2017.
6. The 3rd winner in essay writing about proclamation history of Indonesian Independence Day August 17, 1945, from Directorate of Culture, Ministry of Education and Culture Indonesia, 2013.
7. The fastest graduated in Master’s Degree, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, University of Indonesia, 2015.
8. Graduated Bachelor’s Degree with cum laude, Faculty of Communication Sciences, Jakarta State Islamic University, 2008.
9. Academic Grant from Jakarta State Islamic University Alumni Association (IKALUIN), 2007.
10. Women’s International Club (WIC) Fellowship, 2006-2008.
11. Field researcher, National Research of Political Party in Indonesia, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Jakarta, 2015.
12. Field researcher, House of Representative (DPR) Performance, Research and Development, KOMPAS Daily, Jakarta, 2009.
13. Field researcher, The President Election 2009, Research and Development, KOMPAS Daily, Jakarta, 2009.
14. Field researcher, Quality and Profesionalism of Teachers in DKI Jakarta, Research and Development, KOMPAS Daily, Jakarta, 2009.
15. Field researcher, Ciliwung River Expedition, Research and Development, KOMPAS Daily, Jakarta, 2009.
16. Field researcher, The Local Election of West Java, Research and Development, KOMPAS Daily, Jakarta, 2007.
17. Field researcher, National Research of Access and Justice in Religious Courts, Center for the Study of Islam and Society (PPIM) UIN Jakarta, 2007.
18. Field researcher, Community Development Observation at PT. Chevron, Sukabumi, Pusbangsitek UIN Jakarta, 2006.
Donie Kadewandana is currently pursuing a doctorate (Ph.D.) in interdisciplinary, International Relations and Political Science at Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary, with a scholarship from the Hungarian government, through the Stipendium Hungaricum program. He completed his bachelor's degree at the Faculty of Communication and Dawa, Jakarta State Islamic University (UIN). Then he continued his Master's Degree in Political Science at the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, University of Indonesia, with a full scholarship from the Tanoto Foundation International. Since he was a student, he has been active in various intra and extra-campus organizations. Among others: Islamic Student Association (HMI), Student Executive Board, UIN Jakarta Student Press Institute, and others. Currently, he is a lecturer at Pancasila University, Jakarta, and several other universities. Previously, he has experience working in several media, including as a writer for the "Deteksi" column at Indo Pos Daily (Jawa Pos Group), a freelance research assistant at Kompas Daily Research and Development Center, a Journalist at TPI (MNCTV), and a Media Consultant at Ministry of National Development Planning/Bappenas. His research interests are Diplomacy and International Relations, Political Communication and Public Opinion, and Pancasila Thought. In addition, he is also active in writing books, journal articles, and articles in various media, including:
1. A book entitled “Pancasila Education”, (with Satrio Wahono and Surajiyo), published by Akademika-Serambi Semesta Distribusi Publishing, 2017.
2. A book entitled “Indonesia Democratic Party of Struggle and Islam: Nationalism-Islamic in Media Frame”, published by Wade Group Publishing, 2016.
3. A chapter book entitled “Money Politics: Challenges of Electoral Democracy,” published by FIKOM UP Press, 2016.
4. A chapter book entitled “Indonesia's Foreign Policy and Diplomacy in Energy Security Issues,” published by Corvinus University of Budapest, 2021.
5. An article, “The Relation Between Village Council and Village Government,” published in Journal of Rural Indonesia (JoRI), Faculty of Human Ecology, Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), Volume 3, December 2015.
6. An article “Islamic Politic Parties and Election: Study on Increase of Vote PKB and PPP on Legislative Election 2014 House of Representative Republic of Indonesia in DKI Jakarta Constituency”, published in Journal of Indonesia Political Review, State University of Semarang, Volume 1 No.1, January 2016.
7. An article “Political Stability and Economic Democracy as a Basis for Development: The Pancasila Perspective” published in Prosiding of the Pancasila Study Center, 2017.
8. An article “Principles of Human Relations in the Implementation of Organizational Communication in the Ministry of Communication and Information,” published in Journal Coverage: Strategic of Communication, Pancasila University, Volume 8 No. 2 March 2018.
9. An article “Parasocial Relationships on Social Media,” published in Journal Coverage: Strategic of Communication, Pancasila University, Volume 8 No. September 1, 2017.
10. An article “Social Media Literacy” published in Tangsel Pos Daily Newspaper, 2020.
11. An article “Pancasila, Gotong Royong, and Covid-19” published in Tangsel Pos Daily Newspaper, 2020.
12. An article “Counteracting Radicalism in Civil Servants” published in Tangsel Pos Daily Newspaper, 2019.
13. An article “The Challenge of the Press in the Digital Age” published in Tangsel Pos Daily Newspaper, 2018.
14. An article “Character Education for Z Generation” published in Tangsel Pos Daily Newspaper, 2017.
15. An article “Islam, Science, and the Challenges of Scholars” published in Tangsel Pos Daily Newspaper, 2017.
16. An article “Building Strong Nation Character Through Family” published in Tangsel Pos Daily Newspaper, 2017.
17. An article “Government and Disaster” published in Radar Banten Daily Newspaper, 2015.
18. An article “ISIS and Khilafah” published in Sinar Harapan Daily Newspaper, 2014.
19. An article “Presidential Election 2014 Consensus” published in Suara Pembaruan Daily Newspaper, 2014.
20. An article “Elections Law and Practice of Democracy” published in Radar Banten Daily Newspaper, 2014.
21. An article “Future of Our Democracy” published in Radar Banten Daily Newspaper, 2013.
22. An article “SBY, Conventions, and Social Networking” published in Sinar Harapan Daily Newspaper, 2013.
23. An article “Looking for Candidates Transformative” published in Sinar Harapan Daily Newspaper, 2013.
24. An article “Harmonization of Indonesian National Army and Police Relations” published in Suara Karya Daily Newspaper, 2013.
25. An article “Tasripin and Piece Poverty” published in Radar Banten Daily Newspaper, 2013.
26. An article “Alternative President Candidates” published in Jurnal Nasional Daily Newspaper, 2012.
27. An article “Leaders and Asceticism” published in Sinar Harapan Daily Newspaper, 2011.
28. An article “Conscience Deposit” published in Republika Daily Newspaper, 2011.
29. An article “Preventing Dehumanization of Religion” published in Jurnal Nasional Daily Newspaper, 2011.
30. An article “People Power and the Arabic Democracy” published in Pikiran Rakyat Daily Newspaper, 2011.
31. An article “Egypt, Social Network and Democracy” published in Koran Tempo Daily Newspaper, 2011.
32. An article “Earthquake and Political Parties’ Face” published in Lampung Post Daily Newspaper, 2009.
33. An article “Predicting of KPK Volume II” published in Sinar Harapan Daily Newspaper, 2007.
34. An article “The Integrity of KPU Members” published in Koran SINDO Daily Newspaper, 2007.
35. An article “Reflection of Anti-Drug Days“ published in Koran SINDO Daily Newspaper, 2007.
To contact this fellow, email the Sylff Association at sylff[a]tkfd.or.jp (replace [a] with @).