Received Sylff fellowship in 2020.
Academic supervisor: Prof. Nebojsa Jovanovic, PhD
Current affiliation: Teaching Assistant, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Law
Academic achievements, social engagement initiatives:
Awards: 1. First place for the best Claimant Memorandum (Pieter Sanders Award) at the international competition in Vienna in international commercial and arbitration law (Willem C. Vis International Commercial and Arbitration Moot) - 2013, member of the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Law team (participation of 2000 students, 290 universities, from 66 countries)
2. Award “Best student of the generation”, Foundation "Professor Mirko Vasiljević", 2014
3. Award for the "Best graduating student of the generation 2009/2010", Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, 2014
4. The winner of the “Youth Heroes” of Serbia award (second place in the field of education and science), at the competition organized by the EXIT foundation, in cooperation with the NIS Company and with the support of Radio-Television of Serbia and the Ringier Axel Springer Company 2019
5. The "International Digital Leader Award", awarded by the Government of India - the Ministry of Social Justice, the BRICS International Forum and the International Federation of Indo-Russian Youth Clubs, 2019.
6. The winner in the field of social sciences and humanities in the category of up to 27 years at the Erste Bank competition for young talents from Serbia, 2014
7. Award for the best paper of students of the University of Belgrade in the field of legal and economic sciences, Milivoje Jovanović and Luka Ćelović Foundation, 2015
8. "Harmonius" annual award for the best master thesis in the region of South East Europe for 2015 in the field of legal studies of private and business law
9. 2nd place in the field of Personal Improvements and Achievements at “Ten outstanding young persons” competition, organized by the "Junior Chamber International", 2015
10. Annual award "Plaque" of the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce, awarded to prominent individuals for professional achievements (as a member of the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Law team), 2013
11. The best student of her generation in the Russian high school and Gold Medal winner (18th Golden Medal out of 40 generations), 2009
12. Award of the best student of her generation at the High music school "Mokranjac", 2009
13. The "Dositeja" award for outstanding achievements at the republican piano competition, Young Talents Fund of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, 2009
14. The best pupil of her generation in elementary school "Borislav Pekić". Other academic achievements: • Member of the board of directors of the foundation “Professor Mirko Vasiljević”, which rewards the best students and socially disadvantaged students
• Member of the board of directors of the Business Lawyers Association of Serbia
• Member of the Teaching quality improvement Committee of the Faculty of Law University of Belgrade
• Editor of the web-site of Business Lawyers Association of Serbia.
• Managing editor of the scientific journal "Law and Economy"
• Member of the Advisory council of the journal "Student Economic Law Review"
• Secretary of the Civil Law Department at the Faculty of Law University of Belgrade.
Masa Miskovic was born on 22 September 1991 in Belgrade, where she completed elementary school, Russian High School and Music High School “Mokranjac”, as the best pupil of her generation in all schools with GPA 5 out of 5. She graduated from the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law in 2013, as the best student of her generation with GPA 10 out of 10. She has finished her Master studies in 2014 at the same faculty with GPA 10 out of 10, where she defended her master thesis on the topic “Sales contract in common law legal system”. It has been published in the edition of the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Law. She is currently a PhD candidate at the same faculty, preparing for the defense of her doctoral dissertation on the topic "Legal nature of auction". In 2020 she completed the University of Belgrade’s master studies program “Social Sciences and Computing” with GPA 9,86 out of 10, defending her master thesis on the topic “Computational and Legal Aspects of the Data Processing”. In April 2021 she has completed Doctoral studies at the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Law, defending her doctoral dissertation "with distinction". The topic of her doctoral dissertation is "Legal Nature of Auction".
Since graduating from the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law, she has worked for 2.5 years as Legal adviser and Head of legal and administrative department in an IT company ICL Services and Solutions ltd. in Belgrade. Since October 2017 she has been employed as a Teaching Assistant for Commercial Law at the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Law. She has published more than 20 scientific papers and participated in numerous international and domestic conferences. She is fluent in English (University of Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English) and Russian language and has intermediate knowledge of German language. https://www.linkedin.com/in/masa-miskovic-51561988/
To contact this fellow, email the Sylff Association at sylff[a]tkfd.or.jp (replace [a] with @).