Received Sylff fellowship in 2014.
Academic supervisor: Slobodan Aćimović, full professor; Dragan Đuričin, full professor.
Academic achievements, social engagement initiatives:
(1) The Award of the City of Užice for outstanding results in science and education and the PhD defended in 2017, awarded in January 2018.
(2) The Award of the Chamber of commerce Belgrade, for the best MSc thesis defended in 2010, awarded in March 2012.
(3) The Young Talents Foundation Scholarship for the school year 2009/10.
(4) The award of the Office of the President of the Republic, the program: 1000 young leaders, awarded in 2009.
(5) Faculty of Economics, Belgrade University, student vice-dean in two terms, Serbia, Belgrade, from 2007 until 2009.
(6) European movement in Serbia, member of the Economics-Business forum, Serbia, Belgrade, since 2011-present.
(7) Serbian Association of Economists- Journal Ekonomika Preduzeća, member of the editorial board, Serbia, Belgrade, since 2012-present.
(8) Faculty of Economics, Belgrade University, student case study team leader and mentor, Serbia, Belgrade, since 2017 -present.
(9) Teacher mobility grant holder, ERASMUS+ and CEEPUS programs, March, April 2018.
Current affiliation: Faculty of Economics, Belgrade University
Veljko M. Mijušković, PhD, was born on May 3rd 1985 in Užice (Serbia), where he finished elementary and secondary grammar school, with the highest GPA. He graduated from the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade in 2009, major: Marketing, with GPA 9.42/10.00. He finished his master studies and got the MSc degree in 2010, at the same faculty, major: trade- sales and supply chain management, GPA 10.00/10.00. At the end of 2010, he enrolled the PhD studies at the same faculty, major: Business management. He passed all his PhD exams with the GPA 9.78/10.00. He finished the PhD Studies in 2017 and obtained his PhD degree.
Veljko M. Mijušković has participated in a significant number of scientific national and international conferences. He is the author of one scientific monograph, coauthor of one secondary school textbook, as well as a (co)author of numerous papers published in domestic and international journals and monographs. He is a member of the Economic-business Forum of European Movement in Serbia, Serbian Marketing association, Serbian Association of Appraisers, and associate-member of Serbian Scientific association of Economists. He is a member of the editorial board of the journal Enterprise Economics. The areas of professional interest are connected with logistics management, supply chain management and strategic management. He has participated in a greater number of projects of national interest, mainly connected to Public sector companies from Serbia and Montenegro. He is a lecturer and translator for English and Spanish, for which he holds the certificates of proficiency (International level C2). He has been employed since March 2010 at the Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, as a teaching assistant. Starting October 2017, he has been elected for the position of Assistant professor. He teaches the following subjects: Strategic management, Transport economics, Marketing Logistics, International Logistics, Transport policy and development.
Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/veljko-m-miju%C5%A1kovi%C4%87-phd-5904612b/
To contact this fellow, email the Sylff Association at sylff[a]tkfd.or.jp (replace [a] with @).