How to Give
We are soliciting donations for the COVID-19 Relief for Sylff Fellows initiative, intended to ensure that currently enrolled Sylff fellows are able to continue their studies and research toward their degrees despite the difficulties caused by the global spread of COVID-19. Your donation will be used exclusively to support fellows under this initiative.
●Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
To donate by credit card, go to the Syncable online system (external site), operated by STYZ Co. Ltd.
- Account name: Tokyo Foundation for Policy Research
- Account holder’s address: 3-2-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku Tokyo 106-6234 Japan
- Bank name: The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- Branch name: Shintomicho
- Bank address: 1-18-1, Shintomicho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0033 Japan
- Account number: 749-7127240
- Swift code: BOTKJPJT
- *We accept US dollars, euros, or Japanese yen only.
- **We kindly ask you to cover the wire transfer fees but you do not have to pay the lifting charge. Please tell your bank that the Foundation will pay the lifting charge.
(ATTENTION JAPANESE RESIDENTS)
- A receipt will be issued if you make a request for one. Those residing in Japan may use the receipt for tax deduction purposes. Instructions will be provided along with the receipt.
- For those residing outside of Japan, a standardized format will be sent to you upon request. You are responsible for confirming whether your donation is tax deductible in the country of your residence. You are also responsible for informing the Secretariat of any special requests or information needed to apply for a deduction.
- The Secretariat may ask for your personal information to meet such a request.
- Please email a request or question of receipt to sylff[a]tkfd.or.jp *[a] must be replaced by @
- Your donation will be included in the budget of the initiative. It cannot be earmarked for specific beneficiaries, such as a Sylff institution or country.
- Reports on the donations made will subsequently be posted on this website.